- Product type
- Game + Box + Manual (CiB)
- Used - OK
- PAL (EU)
- Shipping (estimate)
|Price (incl. tax)||€54.95|
|Price (excl. tax)||€44.31|
|Product type||Game + Box + Manual (CiB)|
|Condition||Used - OK|
Based on ancient Japanese lore, Muramasa: The Demon Blade plunges players into the mystical Genroku era, ruled by the skilled shogun Tsunayoshi Tokogawa. But this culture is threatened; Tokogawa's thirst for power leads to a conflict over the enormously powerful, though cursed, Demon Blades.
Used in hatred, drenched in blood, the cursed blades condemn those who use them to tragedy, madness and ultimately deaths. As chaos spreads, denizens from the netherworld breach their realm as these malevolent swords summon evil spirits - and the Dragon and Demon Gods as well. Featuring hand-drawn 2D art reflecting the heritage and tone of the storyline, Muramasa transports plauers into a little known mythology, envisioned by the creators of the critically acclaimed Odin Sphere. Players take on the role of a male ninja or female kunoichi, utilising their ninja prowess to traverse the clever side-scrolling levels that feature vertical progression as well as the traditional horizontal stage advancement.
* From the subtle movements of a character's clothes to their explosive battle animations, every detail is expertly animated by hand for amazing visuals
* Playing as a male ninja or female kunoichi, a wide variety of ninja skills are at your disposal as you progress through levels horizontally and vertically
* Gameplay transitions seamlessly from player-controlled elements to story sequences to keep the player engaged within the world
* Take a journey through a tale influenced by the lesser-told, but equally rich and mysterious, Japanese mythology